Every now and then, I ask parents who visit my Facebook autism forum to tell me what their biggest and most consistent worry is.
Below is the list of top ten concerns in my unofficial poll. Click each for information, inspiration and collaboration:
- Worrying about the future. What will happen when I’m gone? The BIGGEST worry by far. Many stories on the topic HERE. Just scroll away.
- Handling Meltdowns/Aggression
- Best and most effective treatment?
- Feeding Problems/ Sleeping
- Helping my child make friends/Social Skills
- What about the siblings?
- Toilet Training
- Transition to adulthood/ Puberty /Dating
- Finding a time for myself/ finding helpers
- Training for teachers
What are your concerns? Let’s help each other!